Q.1 A national festival namely “Hausla” that took place recently in Delhi, is related to-
- a) Rehabilitation of the molested women.
- b) Children living in Child Care Institutions.
- c) Children exploited as child labourers.
- d) Transgender community.
Q.2 Which of the following country shares a border with Qatar?
- a) Iran
- b) Bahrain
- c) Saudi Arabia
- d) Iraq
Q.3 Which of the following statement is correct about Kaziranga National Park.
- It hosts two-third of the World’s great one-horned rhinoceroses.
- It was declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1985
- It is recognised as Important Bird Area by Birdlife International for conservation of avifaunal species.
- a) 1 & 2
- b) 2 & 3
- c) 1 & 3
- d) 1, 2 & 3
Q.4 Consider the following statements.
- Depreciation of the currency is a deliberate effort by the government to reduce the value of the currency in a fixed-exchange rate system, relative to the other currencies.
- Devaluation is fall in the value of the currency of a country having floating exchange rate system.
Which of the above statement is correct?
- a) Only 1
- b) Only 2
- c) Both 1 & 2
- d) Neither 1 & 2
Q.5 Which of the following country is not a member of the Gulf Co-operation Council?
- Saudi Arabia
Q.6 Recently Kerala Government inaugurated “Kannur” green-field airport. Which of the following is not a greenfield airport?
- a) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad
- b) Kampegowda International Airport, Banglore
- c) Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai
- d) Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport, West Bengal
Q.7 Which of the following is not a function of RBI?
- a) It is a Controller of the Credit.
- b) It is a Banker to the Government.
- c) It deals with issues related to tax revenue and
- d) It decides about the supply of money in the economy.
Q.8 The 73rd Constitutional Amendmend Act deals with the Panchayati Raj Institutions in India. Which of the following statements in this regard are correct?
- A uniform three-tier structure of Panchayats at Village was adopted namely – Gram Sabha, Panchayat Samiti and Zila Parishad.
- All seats in a panchayat at every level are to be filled by elections from respective territorial constituencies.
- An Indicative List It 29 items has been given in Eleventh Schedule it the Constitution.
- a) Only 1 & 2
- b) Only 2 & 3
- c) Only 1 & 3
- d) Only 1,2 & 3
Q.9 Match the following pairs.
Naval Exercise Countries
- Varuna P. Russia
- Malabar Q. France
- Indra Nav R. Japan
- a) 1-Q, 2-R, 3-P
- b) 1-P, 2-Q, 3-R
- c) 1-R, 2-P, 3-Q
- d) 1-Q, 2-P, 3-R
Q.10 Which of the following statements about the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) are correct?
- It can launch the satellites only in the Sun-Synchronous Orbit.
- India’s first Interplanetary mission – Mass Orbiter Mission was launched through PSLV.
- a) Only 1
- b) Only 2
- c) Only 1 & 2
- d) Neither 1 or 2
|Question No.||Answer Options|