Tips to Crack UPSC in the First Attempt
Clearing the UPSC-Civil services examination in the first attempt is considered a myth by most of the candidates. Today, we are going to discuss about clearing the civil services examination in the first attempt and will share a few tips to make it possible. We need to remind ourselves that this is not a conventional exam which you gave in your school and colleges. A different perspective is needed, Given below are a few important points that you need to do before appearing in this examination.
This will help you if you wants to crack UPSC in the first attaint and Be the IAS officer Read these Tips Given by experts help in planning your the study and Gude you in your Jurny to Become an IAS officer.
1. Familiarity with UPSC-CSE exam stages and patterns.
2. Thoroughly analyze the syllabus.
3. Go through the question papers of previous years.
4. Take advice from seniors or people whom you trust.
5. Read The Hindu / Indian express every day.
6. Purchase / collect relevant reference study material.
7. Make a realistic timetable and follow it strictly.
8. Be thorough with NCERT books before jumping to reference books.
9. Start writing practice/notes from day one which will help you at a later stage.
10. Finalise your optional subject and read only the most preferred book for that subject.
11. Finish one reading of NCERT and reference books in the first seven months.
12. Once reading reference books is finished, start writing Mock Tests.
13. Do not learn anything new two months before the exam. Just focus on mock papers and Revision. Brush up your basics again, skim through reference books and your notes, read important from prelims exam point of view.